Receive our emails
Add us as an email contact.
Why add us to contacts?
Tracking numbers, order updates, new book launches, etc. We want you to know when the important stuff is happening. Whether you end up ordering from us, or we have an awesome new book coming out - our goal is to give you updates on what we have going on, so you can continue to enjoy our content if you'd like to, without it getting washed out in other inboxes.
How to add us as a contact in Gmail
- Click the settings button (in the top-right corner of the screen), then select “Settings” from the resulting drop-down menu.
- Navigate to the tab labeled “Filtered and Blocked Addresses” to access information about your existing filters.
- Select “Create a new filter” and enter the domain @lanewalkerbooks.com
- Click “Create filter” to approve the new filter, then mark “Never send to Spam” to whitelist every email within the filter. You can also choose to Star these emails, apply a given label, or mark them as important.
To whitelist a single email address, for example, type the entire address. On the other hand, if you’re trying to whitelist every sender from a certain domain, type the domain alone, such as “@lanewalkerbooks.com”. This will tell Gmail to approve every message from Lane Walker Books.
How to add a contact email in Yahoo Mail
As long as you have already received at least one message from the address in question, all you have to do is highlight that message in the folder and mark it as Not Spam. Once you have identified a single message from a given sender, the Yahoo Mail spam filters will automatically allow future messages from the same address into your inbox.
On the other hand, if the person you’re attempting to add hasn’t yet sent you a message, you’ll need to go through the following steps to add the address:
- Navigate to "Settings" icon, then click "More Settings" from the Yahoo Mail menu.
- Select "Filters" and hit "Add" to enter information about the domain name or sender.
- From here, you can enter any string of text you want to whitelist in future emails. This could be anything from an email address or domain name to something you expect to be in the body of the message.
How to add a contact email address in AOL
AOL has a specified contact list that you need to add the email to instead of marking it in a filter like the above examples.
Here are step-by-step instructions for adding an email address in AOL to contacts:
- Log in to your AOL account.
- Open Contacts from the left navigation pane.
- Click the New Contact icon and enter the required information.
- Click the Add Contact button located at the bottom.
As you can see, the entire process is straightforward, and deleting existing contacts is similarly easy. All you need to do is select the contact you want to delete and click the Delete button at the top of the page.
How to add an email contact in Outlook
\An address that has been added to safe senders will be pushed to your inbox regardless of your spam filters. To add an address or domain to safe senders:
- Click on “Settings”, then “View all Outlook settings”.
- Go to “Junk email”, then choose “Safe senders and domains” or “Safe mailing lists” to select the domain or email you want to whitelist.
- Enter the domain name (@lanewalkerbooks.com) or email address you wish to add to Safe senders.