This bundle contains a printable PDF download for kids to complete with as they read each book. Kids will get even more engaged with the books with these workbooks.
**Answer keys are included at the end of each workbook.
- Great for following along while reading for chapter reflection.
- Helps kids with reading comprehension.
- Focuses on teaching the moral of each story.
- Fun games and activities included.
- Great to utilize for extra assignments to keep kids busy in fun, engaging content.
Mr. Walker has been in education for the past 20-years serving as a fifth-grade teacher, elementary principal, I.S.D Assistant Principal and currently a C.T.E. Director/ Principal.
Lane worked his way through college working as a news and sports reporter for a newspaper. From there, he combined his love for writing and the outdoors. For the past ten years, he has been an outdoor writer and has published over 250 articles professionally. He writes for several outdoor magazines including Woods-n-Water News and Michigan Outdoor News. Walker travels speaking at churches, schools and various outdoor events. He serves on an exemplary principal board at Saginaw Valley State University.
Lane's true passion in life is being a dad. He has four children: three girls and a son that he dedicates his life to.