”My son and nephew have loved reading your books. These country kids have enjoyed reading books they can relate to. Great Job! My son David even did his book report project on one of your books, The Road to Redemption.”
- Holly B., Thrilled country mom & aunt.
Each book contains a life lesson for kids to help promote a strong moral compass.
Book 1: Friendship, faith, and believing in yourself
Book 2: Forgiveness, and redemption
Book 3: Never give up, stay hopeful in tough situations, resilience
Book 4: Anti-bullying, resilience, there is more to life than video games
Book 5: Self-respect, never give up, and survival
Book 6: Redemption, life-changing, and hope
Chapter Books For Kids:
Ages: 8 - 14
Grade Level: 4th - 8th
More about the books:
- A Bronze Moonbeam Children's Book Award Series - For Best Chapter Book Series.
- Accelerated Reader and Lexile Measure for reading points if offered at your school.
- Each book contains a new adventure, main character, and life learning lesson (teaching good morals) for kids to take with them as they finish each book.
- As an author, parent, and educator helping kids get back into reading and off video games by giving them content they can relate to is my BIGGEST passion.
Some of my favorite Parent Feedback (this is what fuels me to write more):
- "My kids don't like reading, but they won't put your books down."
- "Bought the books for my son and ended up finding my daughter enjoying them just as much!"
- "My reluctant reader loves these books, I have never seen him WANT to read."
- "Great books! I bought them for my classroom, and the kids love them."
- Width x Height: 5.25" x 7.5"
- Average Pages: 150 Pages
- Cover Style: Softcover/Hardcover
View Inside Books:
Book 1: Legend of the Ghost Buck
Book 2: The Hunt For Scarface
Book 3: Terror at Deadwood Lake
Book 4: The Boss Redemption Road
Book 5: The Day it Rained Ducks
Book 6: The Lost Deer Camp
30 Day Money Back Guarantee:
You read that right! If you don't like the books and reach out to us to return them within 30 days of receiving them, we will give you 100% of your money back. That is how much we know your kids will LOVE these adventure books.
Mr. Walker has been in education for the past 20-years serving as a fifth-grade teacher, elementary principal, I.S.D Assistant Principal and currently a C.T.E. Director/ Principal.
Lane worked his way through college working as a news and sports reporter for a newspaper. From there, he combined his love for writing and the outdoors. For the past ten years, he has been an outdoor writer and has published over 250 articles professionally. He writes for several outdoor magazines including Woods-n-Water News and Michigan Outdoor News. Walker travels speaking at churches, schools and various outdoor events. He serves on an exemplary principal board at Saginaw Valley State University.
Lane's true passion in life is being a dad. He has four children: three girls and a son that he dedicates his life to.